[TheThinkTank] Goodbye to Guadalajara Cycling House

Josh Bisker jbisker at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 09:13:17 PDT 2019

Ooof, I am so sorry to hear this news. BikeBike in GDL absolutely changed
my life, and moreover: you are 100% responsible for me starting the
Mechanical Gardens in New York. You inspired me to dream, work, and believe
that a community bike space could grow where I live. Without you, there
never would have been a community bike shop in NYC. Casa Ciclista and the
Guadalajara bike fam have played a pivotal role in my life — and, by
extension, you’ve changed the lives of thousands of New Yorkers. I’m happy
to brainstorm with you and see what help I can be, if any. So much love for
you all.

Josh Bisker
914-500-9890
New York Mechanical Gardens Bike Co-op <http://bikecoop.nyc/>