[TheThinkTank] Robert's Rules of Order

Dylan Blackie dblackie11 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 11:49:50 PDT 2019

I would highly recommend this, or your group's adaptation of this, instead:

https://neighborhoodanarchists.org/facilitation

I will admit I had never heard of Robert's Rules of Order, but a quick skim
of the Wiki page tells us that the goal in their creation was to adapt the
process of U.S. Congress to non-legislative groups. Doesn't seem like
something we should be striving for.