[TheThinkTank] Thethinktank Digest, Vol 156, Issue 5

Tegan Moss [B!KE] director at communitybikeshop.org
Thu Sep 19 12:53:00 PDT 2019


We have a few videos about B!KE. They can all be found here:
http://communitybikeshop.org/bke-videos/

On Sat, Sep 14, 2019 at 4:04 PM <
thethinktank-request at lists.bikecollectives.org> wrote:

> Send Thethinktank mailing list submissions to
>         thethinktank at lists.bikecollectives.org
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>
> http://lists.bikecollectives.org/listinfo.cgi/thethinktank-bikecollectives.org
>
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>         thethinktank-request at lists.bikecollectives.org
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
>         thethinktank-owner at lists.bikecollectives.org
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of Thethinktank digest..."
> Today's Topics:
>
>    1. Re: Rad Videos About Your Shop: Who's Got Em? (Dennis Wollersheim)
>    2. Re: Rad Videos About Your Shop: Who's Got Em?
>       (peter at BikeClarkCounty.org)
>    3. Re: Rad Videos About Your Shop: Who's Got Em? (Luke Box)
>    4. Re: Rad Videos About Your Shop: Who's Got Em? (Brad Wentworth)
>    5. Re Rad Videos (Geoffrey Smart)
>
>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Dennis Wollersheim <dewoller at gmail.com>
> To: The Think Tank <thethinktank at lists.bikecollectives.org>
> Cc:
> Bcc:
> Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2019 07:37:13 +1000
> Subject: Re: [TheThinkTank] Rad Videos About Your Shop: Who's Got Em?
> Hi Bicyclist Lovers
>
> Here is the video from the Melbourne Australia Bike Shed, One Happy Sunday
> (previously posted on the list).
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHHylz0H1K4
>
>
>
> On Sat, Sep 14, 2019 at 4:00 AM Sam Haraldson <sam at bozemanbikekitchen.org>
> wrote:
>
>> The subject says it all, folks: who's got a rad video about your shop or
>>> a program that you do?
>>>
>>
>> We have two videos, one from seven years ago and one from three years
>> ago.  Here's the three year old one that describes our programs:
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6J6nMNQdtc
>>
>>
>> --
>> [image: photo]
>> *Sam Haraldson*
>> President, Board of Directors
>> Bozeman Bike Kitchen
>>
>> 2104 Industrial Drive, Bozeman, MT 59715
>>
>> bozemanbikekitchen.org
>> <https://www.facebook.com/bozemanbikekitchen/>
>> <https://instagram.com/bznbikekitchen/>
>> <https://twitter.com/bznbikekitchen/>
>> ____________________________________
>>
>> The ThinkTank mailing List
>>
>> Unsubscribe from this list here:
>> http://lists.bikecollectives.org/options.cgi/thethinktank-bikecollectives.org
>>
>>
>
> --
> --
> -------------------------------------------
> Dennis Wollersheim
> -------------------------------------------
>
>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: "peter at BikeClarkCounty.org" <peter at bikeclarkcounty.org>
> To: The Think Tank <thethinktank at lists.bikecollectives.org>
> Cc:
> Bcc:
> Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 15:44:35 -0700
> Subject: Re: [TheThinkTank] Rad Videos About Your Shop: Who's Got Em?
> Bike Clark County….here in Vancouver, WA USA
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWNH_fNdOwA&t=2s
>
> Cheers!
>
>
> Peter Van Tilburg
> Executive Director, Board VP
> Bike Clark County
>
> Community Bike Shop:
> 1604 Main St., Vancouver, WA. 98660
> Wed-Sat 11am-6pm, Sunday 11am-4pm
>
> c. 503.572.9894
> peter at bikeclarkcounty.org
> *http://www.linkedin.com/in/petervantilburg
> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/petervantilburg>*
> http://www.bikeclarkcounty.org/
> www.bikeclarkcounty.org
> *Bike Clark County is equipping, empowering, and connecting youth to our
> community.*
>
>
> On Sep 13, 2019, at 2:37 PM, Dennis Wollersheim <dewoller at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hi Bicyclist Lovers
>
> Here is the video from the Melbourne Australia Bike Shed, One Happy Sunday
> (previously posted on the list).
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHHylz0H1K4
>
>
>
> On Sat, Sep 14, 2019 at 4:00 AM Sam Haraldson <sam at bozemanbikekitchen.org>
> wrote:
>
>> The subject says it all, folks: who's got a rad video about your shop or
>>> a program that you do?
>>>
>>
>> We have two videos, one from seven years ago and one from three years
>> ago.  Here's the three year old one that describes our programs:
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6J6nMNQdtc
>>
>>
>> --
>> [image: photo]
>> *Sam Haraldson*
>> President, Board of Directors
>> Bozeman Bike Kitchen
>> 2104 Industrial Drive, Bozeman, MT 59715
>> bozemanbikekitchen.org
>> <https://www.facebook.com/bozemanbikekitchen/>
>> <https://instagram.com/bznbikekitchen/>
>> <https://twitter.com/bznbikekitchen/>
>> ____________________________________
>>
>> The ThinkTank mailing List
>>
>> Unsubscribe from this list here:
>> http://lists.bikecollectives.org/options.cgi/thethinktank-bikecollectives.org
>>
>>
>
> --
> --
> -------------------------------------------
> Dennis Wollersheim
> -------------------------------------------
> ____________________________________
>
> The ThinkTank mailing List
>
> Unsubscribe from this list here:
> http://lists.bikecollectives.org/options.cgi/thethinktank-bikecollectives.org
>
>
>
>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Luke Box <lukebox at gmail.com>
> To: The Think Tank <thethinktank at lists.bikecollectives.org>
> Cc:
> Bcc:
> Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 18:51:33 -0400
> Subject: Re: [TheThinkTank] Rad Videos About Your Shop: Who's Got Em?
>
> https://vimeo.com/240228803
>
>
>
> The Broke Spoke from Lexington KY USA.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> *From: *peter at bikeclarkcounty.org
> *Sent: *Friday, September 13, 2019 6:44 PM
> *To: *The Think Tank <thethinktank at lists.bikecollectives.org>
> *Subject: *Re: [TheThinkTank] Rad Videos About Your Shop: Who's Got Em?
>
>
>
> Bike Clark County….here in Vancouver, WA USA
>
>
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWNH_fNdOwA&t=2s
>
>
>
> Cheers!
>
>
>
>
> Peter Van Tilburg
>
> Executive Director, Board VP
>
> Bike Clark County
>
>
>
> Community Bike Shop:
>
> 1604 Main St., Vancouver, WA. 98660
>
> Wed-Sat 11am-6pm, Sunday 11am-4pm
>
>
>
> c. 503.572.9894
>
> peter at bikeclarkcounty.org
>
> *http://www.linkedin.com/in/petervantilburg
> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/petervantilburg>*
>
> http://www.bikeclarkcounty.org/
>
> www.bikeclarkcounty.org
>
> *Bike Clark County is equipping, empowering, and connecting youth to our
> community.*
>
>
>
>
> On Sep 13, 2019, at 2:37 PM, Dennis Wollersheim <dewoller at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>
>
> Hi Bicyclist Lovers
>
>
>
> Here is the video from the Melbourne Australia Bike Shed, One Happy Sunday
> (previously posted on the list).
>
>
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHHylz0H1K4
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On Sat, Sep 14, 2019 at 4:00 AM Sam Haraldson <sam at bozemanbikekitchen.org>
> wrote:
>
> The subject says it all, folks: who's got a rad video about your shop or a
> program that you do?
>
>
>
> We have two videos, one from seven years ago and one from three years
> ago.  Here's the three year old one that describes our programs:
>
>
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6J6nMNQdtc
>
>
>
>
>
> --
>
> [image: photo]
>
> *Sam Haraldson*
> President, Board of Directors
> Bozeman Bike Kitchen
>
> 2104 Industrial Drive, Bozeman, MT 59715
>
> bozemanbikekitchen.org
>
>
>
> <https://www.facebook.com/bozemanbikekitchen/>
>
> <https://instagram.com/bznbikekitchen/>
>
> <https://twitter.com/bznbikekitchen/>
>
> ____________________________________
>
> The ThinkTank mailing List
>
> Unsubscribe from this list here:
> http://lists.bikecollectives.org/options.cgi/thethinktank-bikecollectives.org
>
>
>
>
> --
>
> --
> -------------------------------------------
> Dennis Wollersheim
> -------------------------------------------
>
> ____________________________________
>
> The ThinkTank mailing List
>
> Unsubscribe from this list here:
> http://lists.bikecollectives.org/options.cgi/thethinktank-bikecollectives.org
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Brad Wentworth <bwentworth at gmail.com>
> To: The Think Tank <thethinktank at lists.bikecollectives.org>
> Cc:
> Bcc:
> Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 17:55:39 -0700
> Subject: Re: [TheThinkTank] Rad Videos About Your Shop: Who's Got Em?
> Hi Josh & Think Tank,
>
> Here's one about bikeSauce with a section on cycling in Toronto in the
> middle: https://vimeo.com/69838637 Marianne Pavlyak and her crew get full
> credit, we just got interviewed. It's old but most of what's in there is
> still relevant.
>
> Cheerio,
> Brad - volunteer at bikeSauce in Toronto
> He/him
>
> On Fri, Sep 13, 2019, 15:44 peter at BikeClarkCounty.org <
> peter at bikeclarkcounty.org> wrote:
>
>> Bike Clark County….here in Vancouver, WA USA
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWNH_fNdOwA&t=2s
>>
>> Cheers!
>>
>>
>> Peter Van Tilburg
>> Executive Director, Board VP
>> Bike Clark County
>>
>> Community Bike Shop:
>> 1604 Main St., Vancouver, WA. 98660
>> Wed-Sat 11am-6pm, Sunday 11am-4pm
>>
>> c. 503.572.9894
>> peter at bikeclarkcounty.org
>> *http://www.linkedin.com/in/petervantilburg
>> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/petervantilburg>*
>> http://www.bikeclarkcounty.org/
>> www.bikeclarkcounty.org
>> *Bike Clark County is equipping, empowering, and connecting youth to our
>> community.*
>>
>>
>> On Sep 13, 2019, at 2:37 PM, Dennis Wollersheim <dewoller at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Bicyclist Lovers
>>
>> Here is the video from the Melbourne Australia Bike Shed, One Happy
>> Sunday (previously posted on the list).
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHHylz0H1K4
>>
>>
>>
>> On Sat, Sep 14, 2019 at 4:00 AM Sam Haraldson <sam at bozemanbikekitchen.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> The subject says it all, folks: who's got a rad video about your shop or
>>>> a program that you do?
>>>>
>>>
>>> We have two videos, one from seven years ago and one from three years
>>> ago.  Here's the three year old one that describes our programs:
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6J6nMNQdtc
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> [image: photo]
>>> *Sam Haraldson*
>>> President, Board of Directors
>>> Bozeman Bike Kitchen
>>> 2104 Industrial Drive, Bozeman, MT 59715
>>> bozemanbikekitchen.org
>>> <https://www.facebook.com/bozemanbikekitchen/>
>>> <https://instagram.com/bznbikekitchen/>
>>> <https://twitter.com/bznbikekitchen/>
>>> ____________________________________
>>>
>>> The ThinkTank mailing List
>>>
>>> Unsubscribe from this list here:
>>> http://lists.bikecollectives.org/options.cgi/thethinktank-bikecollectives.org
>>>
>>>
>>
>> --
>> --
>> -------------------------------------------
>> Dennis Wollersheim
>> -------------------------------------------
>> ____________________________________
>>
>> The ThinkTank mailing List
>>
>> Unsubscribe from this list here:
>> http://lists.bikecollectives.org/options.cgi/thethinktank-bikecollectives.org
>>
>>
>> ____________________________________
>>
>> The ThinkTank mailing List
>>
>> Unsubscribe from this list here:
>> http://lists.bikecollectives.org/options.cgi/thethinktank-bikecollectives.org
>>
>>
>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Geoffrey Smart <bizlooptyltd at gmail.com>
> To: thethinktank at lists.bikecollectives.org
> Cc:
> Bcc:
> Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2019 16:00:50 +1000
> Subject: [TheThinkTank] Re Rad Videos
> https://www.facebook.com/back2bikes/videos/1328544623859722/
>
> This is a quick motion video we put out recently for fun
>
> Regards
>
> Geoff Smart
> Back2Bikes
> Port Melbourne
> Australia
>
>
> <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail> Virus-free.
> www.avast.com
> <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
> <#m_-5654392524855840328_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>
> _______________________________________________
> Thethinktank mailing list
> Thethinktank at lists.bikecollectives.org
>
> http://lists.bikecollectives.org/listinfo.cgi/thethinktank-bikecollectives.org
>


-- 
B!KE: The Peterborough Community Bike Shop
293 George St, Peterborough ON
(705) 775-7227
communitybikeshop.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.bikecollectives.org/pipermail/thethinktank-bikecollectives.org/attachments/20190919/e38f116c/attachment.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: PastedGraphic-1.tiff
Type: image/tiff
Size: 22800 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.bikecollectives.org/pipermail/thethinktank-bikecollectives.org/attachments/20190919/e38f116c/attachment.tiff>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: 576756D3E4E542E18A6397E204CC9A58.png
Type: image/png
Size: 22800 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.bikecollectives.org/pipermail/thethinktank-bikecollectives.org/attachments/20190919/e38f116c/attachment.png>


More information about the Thethinktank mailing list