[TheThinkTank] Dividing Paid vs Volunteer Labor

Dennis Wollersheim dewoller at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 11:39:06 PDT 2019

Hi Josh
We are right in the middle of this process ourselves.  Your pain is our
pain, it seems.

 My friend says "paid labour does what needs to be done, and volunteer
labour won't do". We would add policy and procedures to your initial list.

I've attached a wack of collected job descriptions, courtesy of this very
list.

Cheers
Dennis
The Bike Shed, Melbourne Australia