[TheThinkTank] Repair checklists

Jack Murphy jack at bikewalkwichita.org
Wed Sep 25 04:24:45 PDT 2019

Bike Walk Wichita went to this 2-sided checklist, as many of our volunteers
are not strong printer readers. One side is the typical text list, the
other has much the same content but in a more graphical way. We encourage
folks to use the more detailed side, but the picture side removes the
barrier, intimidation of a page full of tiny text.
Jack Murphy