[TheThinkTank] the virus and community bike shops, essential services thought

Audrey Wiedemeier audrey at bikelibrary.org
Wed Apr 1 11:25:40 PDT 2020

Pardon, but that last link is not the correct one.
Here is the link to the folder with all our covid 19 docs:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1hPWES96NDNkez7TsgonqkklEzwQ6mTCV?usp=sharing

Peace & grease,

*Audrey Wiedemeier* (She/her/hers)
Iowa City Bike Library, Director

700 S. Dubuque St, Iowa City
*Hours: *Sat. 10-3, Mon. 5-7, Tues. 6-8,
Wed. 6-8, Thurs. 6-8, Fri. 4:30-6:30

BikeLibrary.org
C: (515) 450-1651