[TheThinkTank] Online curriculum for youth with STEM content

Ainsley Naylor needleandthread at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 16:34:46 PDT 2020

I'm starting to brainstorm this same thing, as I would like to be able to
create some kind of "curriculum" online that folks could go through (pretty
quickly) to be able to get a bike, since Build-A-Bike classes are not an
option.

I would love to work on this with some folks collaboratively, if we are all
aiming for the same type of content. Reinventing the wheel is not
efficient, as we already know!

Could we start an off-list email or other chat for interested parties?

ainsley.