[TheThinkTank] Online curriculum for youth with STEM content

Deb Salls deb at bikeworks.org
Fri Apr 3 17:35:26 PDT 2020

Yes-  An offline group to talk about this would be great-  Send me your
email to  if you are interested in collaborating  deb at bikeworks.org   Or
respond here and I will make a list and we can set up a video chat about it
to talk through ideas

There may be one or more types  of classes that could be created from this

Deb
<http://www.bikeworks.org/>
Deb Salls
*Executive Director*
she/her pronouns what's this?
<https://uwm.edu/lgbtrc/support/gender-pronouns/>
206.695.2607
<https://www.facebook.com/BikeWorksSeattle>
<https://twitter.com/bikeworks206>
<https://www.instagram.com/bikeworks206/>   bikeworks.org

*Bike Works promotes the bicycleas a vehicle for change to empoweryouth and
build resilient communities.*
*Bike Shop: *3709 S Ferdinand St, Seattle, WA 98118
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/3709+S+Ferdinand+St,+Seattle,+WA+98118/@47.5576203,-122.2879379,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x54906a0c217011bf:0x636bcae5fac16123!8m2!3d47.5576203!4d-122.2857492>
*Office, Warehouse & Classrooms: *3715 S Hudson St #111, Seattle, WA 98118
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/3715+S+Hudson+St,+Seattle,+WA+98118/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x54906a0ea2b3bb1d:0xc31eaefbc937e82d?sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjRv7KImaHiAhVM-lQKHWhJC4UQ8gEwAHoECAoQAQ>