[TheThinkTank] another use for inner tubes

Andrew Yee andrew at bikex.org
Tue Apr 7 20:55:54 PDT 2020

Hi! I'll try to find it but my wife says it's a modified version of the
"Olson Mask" which she says is pretty easy to find. It's not the easiest to
make but sure fits well especially with the tube straps instead of ear
straps (at least for my ears). She doesn't use as many pieces of fabric as
the pattern calls for...she modified it by avoiding the small pieces by the
cheek and just making the main pieces bigger. It has a filter pocket which
is nice.

Hope that helps. I am not a sewer but let me know if you can't find the
pattern or have questions for her.

Cheers,