[TheThinkTank] Quick survey urban mobility during covid

Tigre Bici bici.uanl at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 09:18:35 PDT 2020

Hello everyone
we hope all you are doing well, we are asking if you kindly can answer this
quick questions regarding urban mobility and what governments in your
cities have been doing regarding it. By mobility we mean walking, cycling,
driving and any kind of public transportation

We are comparing strategies between cities and hopefully will not get any
as the ones that we have been dealing in Monterrey, such as, reducing
public transportation that just made large piles of people waiting for the
bus, or prohibiting more than 2 persons travelling in the same car.
Anyways, hope you can answer it

https://forms.gle/9UcG617anGbftoNs8

Saludos