[TheThinkTank] Examples of free-standing bike storage

Gordon Hamachi gordon.hamachi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 17:19:24 PST 2020

David:

Here is a link to my free standing, low cost bike rack design, with notes
on construction.  I designed it for space-efficient storage of the bikes in
my garage, with access to any bike.  Fence posts provide a frame to hang
bikes vertically from hooks.  The flat top deck is good for storage.

The linked page contains designs for a number of different bike racks by
various people.  In case the link doesn't take you to the start of my
vertical design when viewed in your browser, scroll vertically to the
middle of the page or search for "Bike Rack 2.0".

https://bicycles.stackexchange.com/questions/1221/diy-wooden-bike-rack-looking-for-plans/15393#15393