[TheThinkTank] Examples of free-standing bike storage

Jonathan Rosenbaum gnuser at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 21:52:39 PST 2020

Hi David,

Attached is ​Corvallis Bicycle Collective​'s Cost Effective, 12 Bike
Display Rack
Building Instructions.

We have a volunteer who built a prototype with some improvements, which
is currently holding 15 bikes. We are hoping to nearly double our
storage capacity at Positive Spin in the near future with these racks.

-Jonathan