[TheThinkTank] Examples of free-standing bike storage

BikeConcord Smitty at bikeconcord.org
Fri Jan 3 21:08:04 PST 2020

Here is our rack. We remove pedals and turn handlebars.

Best regards and Happy pedaling!

“Smitty”    (S. M. Ardrey)
Community Outreach & Bike Kitchen Coordinator
a.k.a. The Instigator
(925)285-1814
BikeConcord.org    Facebook: BikeConcord
Bike Concord's nonprofit 501(c) 3 sponsor is Bike East Bay
BikeEastBay.org