[TheThinkTank] Whole Sale Accounts - JBI

momoko saunders analyst at bikefarm.org
Mon Jan 6 03:22:35 PST 2020

Hey all,

I've been chatting with a lead sales rep from JBI regarding the troubles
some bike collectives have in securing whole sale accounts. He was super
sympathetic and wanted to see how he could help smooth over the process.

Any of you all needing help in this regard? Is this still an issue? I know
QBP is hard, but has anyone ever tried JBI and had issues?

Feel free to DM me. I can send your contact to the rep so he can help
facilitate an account creations.

Cheers,
-Momoko