[TheThinkTank] Whole Sale Accounts - JBI

Josh Bisker jbisker at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 09:09:04 PST 2020

The Mechanical Gardens hasn't tried to set up a JBI account yet; the steps
on their website seem onerous and it feels like we aren't a match for what
they're looking for (e.g. the requests for an "Occupational License for
sale or repair of bicycles" and photos of our storefront ... in our case, a
church). We'd love help getting this going.

Josh Bisker
914-500-9890
New York Mechanical Gardens Bike Co-op <http://bikecoop.nyc/>
596 Acres <http://596acres.org/>