[TheThinkTank] Visioning Meetings

Sunny Nestler programs at bikecoop.ca
Tue Jan 7 12:13:03 PST 2020

Alysia you should also be able to access the VCBN visioning session agenda
/ minutes for an example of a very basic structure (we did not hire an
outside facilitator) - it's in the 2017 meeting minutes folder!

*Sunny Nestler*, *Programs Manager*
AMS Bike Co-op + Bike Kitchen
University of British Columbia
604-822-2453 | thebikekitchen.ca  <http://thebikekitchen.ca>|