[TheThinkTank] Wheel sizing system?

Josh Bisker jbisker at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 09:35:23 PDT 2020

We also have a handy dandy wheel sizing chart -- the idea is to tag all the
wheels, rims, and tires in the shop with the appropriate colored tape. For
the most part we use non-adhesive flagging tape, to not leave a residue.
All the colors in the chart are available at zoro.com in flagging tape and
electrical tape too. (The red-with-a-dot is to help folks who can't see a
full spectrum of colors -- you can just add a dot to the red tape you find.)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UVzuVmULh9pqAvf8pxC4wdLL7Usajxk6/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gQ8WEIsT8sj5ElUktmKsOzUc-ytlhzW0?usp=sharing

Josh Bisker
914-500-9890