[TheThinkTank] Capacity for Providing Services Trends & Insights from Safe Shop Operations Workshop (Robert Grossman)

Cyclista Nicholas cyclista at inventati.org
Mon Jul 13 14:10:28 PDT 2020

I'm also thankful very for these reports, since I wasn't able to attend.

We're about to reopen Open Shop on the 19th, with strict distancing and
mask wearing enforced. Most of our local low income and homeless
community doesn't in general wear masks or practice distancing, so it's
going to be a trial to see if we can get our shop community to follow
the precautions. I'll report back here in a couple of weeks about how
things are going.

~cyclista Nicholas