[TheThinkTank] How is your bike co-op supporting racial justice? // ¿Como están apoyando la justicia racial en su colectivo?

Rachel Eckles rachel.c.eckles at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 11:01:38 PDT 2020

I am not involved with a bike co-op right now, just a supporter of what
y'all do. But I came across this resource by the Triangle Bikeworks (in
North Carolina) and it seems like a really great structure to a first
conversation around white supremacist culture in the cycling world. This is
a link to a doc that details their approach to this first conversation:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-KM8aNyv74YH0U_i6RYTKpGBJo4yxFp7yEkLiSbr6l8/edit

Also sidenote: just want to love on this article on this being the summer
of women on bikes
https://www.cntraveler.com/story/its-the-summer-of-the-bicycle-and-women-are-leading-the-charge?fbclid=IwAR1R-YLALJD6toIeIaIIwxq8lQGR7JM4vQbiTzemwaw7_v0Vt-nPh40JMkg

-Rachel