[TheThinkTank] [#84888092] Received!

Kairos Church kairos at dime.is
Wed Jul 22 06:56:47 PDT 2020

-- Please reply above this line --

Hey
The,

Just a quick note to let you know that we have received your info and our team
will get working on it as soon as possible.

We've assigned ID# 84888092 to this email, so if you have any questions,
you can always reference that ID number.

Subject - [TheThinkTank] Ghost Bike in Vancouver - looking for help

Preview - TW - Death . . . . Hello, My boyfriend's best friend was just killed as she was starting a bike trip across the country. I'd like to get in touch with people who could help in setting up a ghost bike for her. More info: https://bc.ctvnews.ca/cyclist-…

Thanks.

Dime

My boyfriend's best friend was just killed as she was starting a bike trip across the country.

I'd like to get in touch with people who could help in setting up a ghost bike for her.

More info: https://bc.ctvnews.ca/cyclist-killed-in-maple-ridge-was-beginning-cross-country-ride-friends-say-1.5033016
Thank you in advance <3
Gabrielle

--