[TheThinkTank] [#84888428] Received!

Kairos Church kairos at dime.is
Wed Jul 22 16:12:07 PDT 2020

-- Please reply above this line --

Hey
The,

Just a quick note to let you know that we have received your info and our team
will get working on it as soon as possible.

We've assigned ID# 84888428 to this email, so if you have any questions,
you can always reference that ID number.

Subject - Re: [TheThinkTank] Ghost Bike in Vancouver - looking for help

Preview - Hi Gabrielle, I'm so sorry to hear this.  Jesse at Our Community Bikes would likely be a good resource.  I believe the idea it that friends and loved ones take the initiative to find, paint, and dedicate the bike, and contact the municipality to info…

Thanks.

Dime