[TheThinkTank] Ghost Bike in Vancouver - looking for help

Gabrielle Anctil gabrielle.anctil at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 16:26:56 PDT 2020

Thank you all for your answers. To clarify: she was from Montreal and
starting a bike trip across the country. I’m therefore trying to organize a
ceremony from Montreal with no contacts locally. I do know how to set up
ghost bikes as I’m also the organizer of those ceremonies when cyclists are
killed here.

Lauren: I’d love the contact information for Jesse. Have you got their
email?

Gabrielle Anctil
+1 514 746-0054
@_ganctil