[TheThinkTank] Ghost Bike in Vancouver - looking for help

Jesse Cooper jessecooper0 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 09:12:41 PDT 2020

Hey friends,
This saddens me and my condolences to family and friends.

Because of the pandemic and my partner's health conditions I'm unable to
physically facilitate any action on this work.
 Currently still distancing/isolating especially in light of our local
community experiencing a recent upswing of infections.
However if any needs are to be met remotely, I'm keen to help.
  Sunny, Lauren, thanks for reaching out, but I haven't been part of OCB
since March.

Jesse