[TheThinkTank] Leads for online quiz platform?

Ainsley Naylor needleandthread at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 13:30:34 PDT 2020

Check out google classroom if you have an existing G-Suites account. You
can post assignments, text documents, quizzes, and attach documents
including videos to your course content.
Presentation is really limited, as with most things in the G-Suites world,
but it is used by school teachers who had to move to online learning in
March, so I guess it is good enough for us as well ;)
 The Quiz options are pretty limited (if you've used google forms it is the
same, just with a grading option), but I have found it works quite well.
and you can set it so that you get a notification every time someone
completes your quiz/form.