[TheThinkTank] Ghost Bike in Vancouver - looking for help

Lauren Warbeck lauren.warbeck at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 16:11:40 PDT 2020

Hi Gabrielle,

I'm so sorry to hear this.  Jesse at Our Community Bikes would likely be a
good resource.  I believe the idea it that friends and loved ones take the
initiative to find, paint, and dedicate the bike, and contact the
municipality to inform them of your intent and troubleshoot any possible
safety issues with placement.  Likely any community bike shop will have a
bike you can have for this purpose if you do not wish/are unable to use her
bike (everyone is different about what feels appropriate).  Sending you
much tenderness.

With condolences,
Lauren