[TheThinkTank] Hands off teaching

Ainsley Naylor needleandthread at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 16:55:15 PDT 2020

Hi all,

This is the link to my workshop notes:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9oVOZe-ZD7wdlRyQ002NURSWm9wbUVQNHlmWWJhUEZZWlNN/view?usp=sharing
Obviously the content changes each time based on time available and
participation (questions, suggestions, sharing personal anecdotes, etc.)
but most of the framework is there.

If you have any questions about teaching "Hands Off" feel free to send me
an email or continue the conversation here on the list.
At our space we are going to potentially start assisting with repairs again
in July, and need to put together a primer so the community knows how
things are going to change - "hands off" is going to become much more
*literally
hands off*! Providing some training for staff/volunteers before diving back
in to community repair hours is going to be important for a lot of our
organizations!

Best,
Ainsley.