[TheThinkTank] Bethesda, MD assault on bike trail

Cyclista Nicholas cyclista at inventati.org
Thu Jun 4 17:43:16 PDT 2020

Hey bike community,

Anyone out there in Bethesda? Hopefully you're able to get the word out
to identify the guy in this post:

https://twitter.com/VicStoddard/status/1268620623489560576

This scumbag was a spandie cyclist on the Capital Crescent Trail, riding
near the Dalecarlia tunnel. He physically attacked two children who were
posting George Floyd memorial flyers.

Don't know much more about it. If this guy was from my town, I'd likely
recognize his bike at least. As cyclists and mechanics, we're the people
who'd be best at identifying one of our own.

By "one of our own", I mean a cyclist, not a bigoted brute.

~cyclista Nicholas