[TheThinkTank] Online Collaborative Workshop on Safe & Effective Shop Operations

Robert Grossman rgrossman7 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 14:43:58 PDT 2020

I wanted to invite the bike collective community to a collaborative online
workshop  to make a bit more sense of operating safely & effectively both
in the short and long terms, volunteer management, and shop's capacity for
providing services.

Day: Friday June 12
Time: 3pm Central Time

This will be a three-part structured workshop where participants will be
paired up with each other and begin to chart the trends they are seeing. We
will then look at these as a group. The second part will be working
together in small groups to sort out what services you feel are critical to
address, the activities to make them happen, and what the cultural aspects
for each will be. The final part will be individual or by shop, by focusing
on who it is you are serving, what you are offering them, the opportunities
there, and the risks involved.

I realize that some shops have already figured this stuff out, but I know
there are several that are still struggling with it. This is to help them.
It would be great to have participants who can share how they have worked
things out.

It is a 45 minute long workshop. We will be using Zoom for meeting together
and Freehand by Invision to collaborate. I built this workshop in grad
school and this is the first time doing it digitally. I plan to record it
so I can see what works and what doesn't.  Please go easy me :p

Email me directly if you are interested and I will send you the invites.

--
Robert Grossman
www.robertgrossmandesign.com