[TheThinkTank] Bike Storage Optimization

Wade Rubinstein wade at bikeconnector.org
Sun Jun 7 13:13:31 PDT 2020

Hi.  I am a member of The Bike Connector, an earn-a-bike and bike
collective program in Lowell, Massachusetts, USA.   We recently gained
access to container (12m L x 2.3m W x 2.26m H; 40' L x 7.6' W x 7.4' H) to
help manage our inventory of bikes and parts.  I want to maximize the
capacity of the container, while allowing for easy access to the bikes.
I'm sure others have solved this optimization problem.

Any suggestions for how to organize this space?
[image: Bike Connector Dumpster Day Empty Container Almost 6-4-20.jpg]