[TheThinkTank] Bike Storage Optimization

Daniel Byrd daniel at kidsonbikes.net
Sun Jun 7 13:17:20 PDT 2020

Hello!

We have 14 of these containers for our programs and we have found a way to
maximize space for very cheap.
Www.kidsonbikes.net and go to "what we do" tab, then a video on bike
Library.
I can send you photos of exactly how to set stuff up too- talking briefly
will probably help too
Very exciting!

Daniel Byrd
Executive Director of Kids on Bikes