[TheThinkTank] Bike Storage Optimization

Wade Rubinstein wade at bikeconnector.org
Sun Jun 7 13:48:40 PDT 2020

Daniel,

This is amazing!  What a great service you provide to the community.
Currently, our workshop is located in a school, which is closed due to the
coronavirus.  My hope was to  move the workshop and storage into
the container.   I played the video.  It was a nice overview.   Do you have
images of the inside layout?

Wade