[TheThinkTank] Bike Storage Optimization

Peaches steve at compersia.community
Mon Jun 8 05:27:21 PDT 2020

I built a hybrid storage/workshop one out on the cheap for my community.
Sold it for more than we paid!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/z5QGiQY1Mqq4Yx448

That's electrical conduit as the rack "rail". Major issue - only half the
population has the upper body strength to lift their bicycle and hang it
daily. Bikes on the left all the way down and a walking area on the right
worked out for some.

Steve