[TheThinkTank] Looking for Assistance With Friday's Safe & Effective Shop Operations Workshop

Robert Grossman rgrossman7 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 22:04:59 PDT 2020

Hi Everyone!

Wow!  I am blown away by how many shops are wanting to participate. There
are almost 30 shops from across the US, Canada, and Australia!  The more
shops participating then a bigger look at the trends can happen.

To be able to best facilitate this, I could use the help of a couple of
volunteers for the following roles:
     - Task: You keep us on track, on schedule, and monitor the clock.
     - Reflecting: You monitor the chat for questions so nobody gets left
behind
     - Growth: You assist helping people with getting their ideas down,
using the tools (Freehand, Zoom, Trend Matrix, Offering-Activity-Culture
Map), encourage collaboration, get people out of their heads.

Please email me directly if you would like to help with one of those
roles.  I'll be doing a couple of quick practice rounds between Wednesday
and Thursday evening.

--
Robert Grossman
www.robertgrossmandesign.com