[TheThinkTank] Online Collaborative Workshop on Safe & Effective Shop Operations

Robert Grossman rgrossman7 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 20:12:05 PDT 2020

Wade,

Here are the links to the Safe and Effective Shop Operations workshop. I
recommend a laptop or desktop. Give yourself a little extra time before the
workshop to get signed in to Zoom and Freehand.  If you invite anyone else
from your organization, please let me know so I can have workspaces prepped
for them.

Topic: Safe & Effective Futures for Community Bicycle Workshops
Time: Jun 12, 2020 03:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/95699468732?pwd=dmlyQndKMXFOQ3VrM1lNamdMZ2lFQT09
<https://zoom.us/j/95699468732?pwd=dmlyQndKMXFOQ3VrM1lNamdMZ2lFQT09&fbclid=IwAR26z7KuM3OjUWvAM06PiIU8Kl5ZchBL6HXxf5dCBQnMcHYCFlivO7vKKiY>

Meeting ID: 956 9946 8732