[TheThinkTank] SHOP OPERATIONS WORKSHOP UPDATE - PLEASE READ

Robert Grossman rgrossman7 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 21:09:36 PDT 2020

OK.  Wow, this is blowing up fast.  It looks like when I replied to some of
your emails I didn't realize I was replying to the whole ThinkTank.  Oops.

If you haven't heard from me yet, please fill in this Google Form.  I'd
like to know who is participating and will be emailing participants before
the workshop with pertinent  information.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeLxIj9m7fPWAxFSynZNSboLcEZkmTINBXNmk4DpoYsYNJ91g/viewform?usp=sf_link

Due to working this at night after getting my kid to bed, you've all now
got a copy of the links to the Zoom and Freehand for Friday.  Since I
accidentally posted them, I'll do it again on purpose here:

Topic: Safe & Effective Futures for Community Bicycle Workshops
Time: Jun 12, 2020 03:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/95699468732?pwd=dmlyQndKMXFOQ3VrM1lNamdMZ2lFQT09
<https://zoom.us/j/95699468732?pwd=dmlyQndKMXFOQ3VrM1lNamdMZ2lFQT09&fbclid=IwAR26z7KuM3OjUWvAM06PiIU8Kl5ZchBL6HXxf5dCBQnMcHYCFlivO7vKKiY>

Meeting ID: 956 9946 8732