[TheThinkTank] SHOP OPERATIONS WORKSHOP UPDATE - PLEASE READ

Sylvie Baele sylvgrb at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 04:57:47 PDT 2020

Hi Robert,

I replied to your Google form just now, hope it's not too late for me to
jump on board. I'll technically be working but should be able to take a
break for 45 minutes for your workshop. Your work sounds fascinating and
I'm excited to see the direct connections between your grad work and the
co-op!

Best,

Sylvie Baele

Candidate for Master of Public Administration
Candidate for Master of Science in Environmental and Sustainability Studies
College of Charleston

Program Manager
Second Chance Bikes

Cell: 843.708.2080

Sent from my smartphone, please excuse the brevity and any typos.