[TheThinkTank] Outdoor public repair stands

David Oliver nowhere3 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 09:48:28 PDT 2020

I can tell you very definitively that I would not get a stand from Saris
Infrastructure (formerly Bike Fixation). The pumps are not very durable
even when covered and the stands get the tools stolen from them almost
immediately in Toronto.

We are lucky here to have a local company called Greenspoke that makes tool
stands with heavy duty chains rather than aircraft cable:
http://www.gogreenspoke.com/ so I would look at either finding a company
that does something similar or designing your own to use similar chains.