[TheThinkTank] How Were Your Organizational Transitions?

Dennis Wollersheim dewoller at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 01:29:02 PDT 2020

I would also like to hear about this.  Our organisation is trying to hire a
manager for the first time, and I can see it will be difficult for the
board / senior volunteers to let go of control.   I get exasperated when
the board spends an hour discussing the wording of a social media post.  In
my view, these should be procedural issues, dealt with by the manager.  It
will be a painful transition, I reckon.

Cheers
Dennis