[TheThinkTank] Insurance Recommendation: Halp

Josh Bisker jbisker at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 11:36:00 PDT 2020

Hey pals, a time-sensitive question for you, especially folks in the North
East: our nonprofit fiscal sponsor stopped offering general commercial
liability insurance for us, and we need to get some -- and fast! We have a
contract coming up with the City of New York where they need us to show
them our insurance documents, like poste haste. Yikes!

Do you have an insurance situation that you like, and can you hook us up
with your insurance company or broker? Time is of the essence for us, so
I'm reaching out to you and a few other folks. Halp! Feel free to give me a
call - 914-500-9890

xo

Josh
Josh Bisker