[TheThinkTank] Outdoor public repair stands

Cyclista Nicholas cyclista at inventati.org
Fri Jun 26 01:45:42 PDT 2020

I thought I already replied to this thread but I guess I didn't. We have
had an outdoor workstation since shortly after the pandemic hit, and
it's been in constant use day and night. Photos are in our facebook
timeline:
https://www.facebook.com/Recycleithacasbikes/posts/3149917028406828

One of the clamps became a little loose at one point, but a couple extra
long deck screws fixed it just fine.

~cyclista Nicholas