[TheThinkTank] Back2Bikes, Melbourne Australia is s advertising for Workshop Manager Job sharing

Geoffrey Smart bizlooptyltd at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 04:43:56 PDT 2020

Hi Everyone,

If anyone is reading this in Australia and knows of any suitable people
needing a position in these difficult times I invite them to apply for the
above mentioned position Details of the position are listed in the attached
document.
For those who do not know you need to be in Australia already as there is
no entry for non residents for the foreseeable future. We continue to work
but with less volunteers to achieve social distancing and with very strict
entry and cleaning regimes. The demand for our services has increased
enormously over the last few months. We would look very favourably on
someone who is not currently eligible for the government Jobkeeper or
Jobseeker schemes given they have the skills necessary for the position.

Regards

Geoff Smart
Back2Bikes