[TheThinkTank] Service Tickets and Bike Tags

Jake Benjamin jake.or.benjamin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 14:38:17 PDT 2020

Amanda,

Attached is what we at The Bike Project use. These are heavy-duty laminated
and thus reusable. They measure approximately 9" x 3". People tend to
scribble illegibly for their personal info but other than that, they've
worked great!

- Jake

Manager, Campus Bike Center/
The Bike Project of Urbana-Champaign