[TheThinkTank] the virus and community bike shops

Kevin Dwyer kevidwyer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 12:56:02 PDT 2020

Shut it down. Quit handling cash.

On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 1:51 PM Bob Giordano <mist at strans.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We're monitoring the situation like many
> of you,
>
> We're doing the small things like keeping
> clean; for now using extra paper towels
> instead of old, clean t-shirt for communal
> hand drying; considering the wipe down of
> tools, etc
>
> Also talking about closing for a couple
> weeks, or whatever appropriate time length.
>
> And we can use that time to do deep cleaning,
> bike building, organizing, and so on.
>
> Maybe keeping some fix-it stations open?
>
> ...wanted to see what others are thinking?
>
> Thanks,
> Bob Giordano, Free Cycles Missoula

Kevin Dwyer
801.647.0797

IMPORTANT:  This communication is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed.  It may contain information
that is confidential and/or protected by the attorney-client or other
applicable privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient, or if you are
not responsible for delivering this communication to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that the disclosure of this
communication in error, please notify me immediately by telephone at (801)
647-0797, and return the original message to me at the above address via
email.  Thank you.