[TheThinkTank] the virus and community bike shops

Deb Salls deb at bikeworks.org
Thu Mar 12 16:49:37 PDT 2020

FYI Bike Works in Seattle has closed our Community Bike Shop and cancelled
all programming through the Month of March.  But now they are closing all
the public and private K-12 schools in King, Pierce and Snohomish counties
through the end of April so we will have to see what is next for us.
Employees are still working remotely or in very small groups onsite to
process bike donations, build bikes for the shop etc

Stay safe and healthy!

Deb
<http://www.bikeworks.org/>
Deb Salls
*Executive Director*
she/her pronouns what's this?
<https://uwm.edu/lgbtrc/support/gender-pronouns/>
206.695.2607
<https://www.facebook.com/BikeWorksSeattle>
<https://twitter.com/bikeworks206>
<https://www.instagram.com/bikeworks206/>   bikeworks.org

*Bike Works promotes the bicycleas a vehicle for change to empoweryouth and
build resilient communities.*
*Bike Shop: *3709 S Ferdinand St, Seattle, WA 98118
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/3709+S+Ferdinand+St,+Seattle,+WA+98118/@47.5576203,-122.2879379,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x54906a0c217011bf:0x636bcae5fac16123!8m2!3d47.5576203!4d-122.2857492>
*Office, Warehouse & Classrooms: *3715 S Hudson St #111, Seattle, WA 98118
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/3715+S+Hudson+St,+Seattle,+WA+98118/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x54906a0ea2b3bb1d:0xc31eaefbc937e82d?sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjRv7KImaHiAhVM-lQKHWhJC4UQ8gEwAHoECAoQAQ>