[TheThinkTank] the virus and community bike shops

Jeff Potter jeff at outyourbackdoor.com
Fri Mar 13 05:56:42 PDT 2020

What if we had spray bottles of alcohol or bleach solution and mist bikes/tools? Maybe a lot easier than wiping?

We aren’t handling every nook’n’cranny of things.

Can basic masks be used with the purpose of keeping hands off face. Can masks be re-used for this purpose? Can a bandana be used to keep hands off face? This wouldn’t be for air-filtering.

Is an alcohol or bleach-solution hand-dipping bucket effective and quicker than 20 secs of washing?

Jeff Potter
Board
Lansing Bike Co-op