[TheThinkTank] the virus and community bike shops

Kevin Dwyer kevidwyer at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 07:02:56 PDT 2020

Hi There-

You should shut your shop down. You don't know what you are dealing with
because you are not a professional health care worker. Your services are
not essential. Health care workers, firepersons, ambulance drivers, etc.
are dying in countries where this has taken hold. Especially, early on, if
we can slow this down, we will save lives. Quit creating opportunities for
people to get together. Don't you want to do the best you can when it comes
to life or death?

[image: image.png]

Kevin