[TheThinkTank] the virus and community bike shops

Sue Prant sue at communitycycles.org
Fri Mar 13 12:14:40 PDT 2020

Here's our text for COVID:

We thought it important to update you regarding Community Cycles’ response
to the COVID19 situation.

Like all of you, we have been closely monitoring the reports of COVID-19.
Please know that our number one priority is the safety, health, and
well-being of our customers, members, volunteers and staff.

While we have not had a case in our building or people, for the potential
safety of everyone, Community Cycles will be closed starting this Sunday,
March 15th in response to the Coronavirus. At this point, the shop will
remain closed for the rest of March, after which time we will re-evaluate.

Please hold off on all bike and part donations until after we re-open.
Sue Prant
Community Cycles
Boulder, CO

Sent from my phone.