[TheThinkTank] the virus and community bike shops, essential services thought

Kevin Dwyer kevidwyer at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 08:00:06 PDT 2020

Jack-

You ought to reconsider. We can effect the transmission rate. The way to do
that is to quit getting people together. You are putting first responders
and health care workers at risk. Don't believe me? Ask one. Your programs
are not a matter of life or death. 20% of people who get this need
hospitalization.

Kevin