[TheThinkTank] Reliable ... pump for outside of shop

Christine Bourgeois cbarreb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 11:32:33 PDT 2020

Hi all,

Yesterday, during our online staff meeting for Bici Centro Santa Barbara
and Bici Centro Santa Maria, CA, we discussed the idea of leaving a pump
outside of our shops and decided against it because of contamination...
If riders need to pump their tires, gas stations are good options. There is
usually water and soap to wash hands...

Thank you all and stay healthy!
--
Christine Bourgeois