[TheThinkTank] the virus and community bike shops, essential services thought

Cyclista Nicholas cyclista at inventati.org
Sat Mar 21 18:50:59 PDT 2020

I finally finished the outdoor workstation mentioned above a few days
ago, so here are some pictures. I designed and built it over a binge
work period of about 20 hours without sleep, food, water, or even a
break X_X

More pics are available if anyone wants better details on any of the
components.

Hope everyone is staying ok,

~cyclista Nicholas